Thursday, 28 March 2013

EVALUATION Question 7

LOOKING BACK AT YOUR PRELIMINARY TASK, WHAT DO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE LEARNT IN THE PROGRESSION FROM IT TO FULL PRODUCT?

Looking back at my preliminary task I have gained experience with using different types of software to make my edit look better.
This is the first video that I have ever made on Final Cut Express:
  


With this prelim video I can identify many faults with in the film, the suspense scream that you hear in the first 10 seconds of the film was not imported within our piece we played it on YouTube while we were filming and then quickly got back into character.

Another fault is that when we enter the room the body is in I am on the right hand side of my partner but then suddenly on the left hand side. This disrupts the continuity a film is suppose to have within their two different shots. We tried to make sure that these glitches did not happen again especially for our final thriller opening piece.

This was my first rough edit, after watching the clip below I will then talk about things I needed to improve.










My second rough edit does have some improvement however there there were still major improvements to be made.



This is my third rough edit.








This is my fourth rough edit.





MY FINAL PIECE




No comments:

Post a Comment